Zeal is a full service digital and creative agency with offices in London and Leeds. It’s our job to help brands and companies flourish. We create websites that are beautiful and hardworking. Spark interest and conversation with captivating content both online and offline. Raise profiles, generate traffic and give brands a voice.
Our ethos is to be entrepreneurial, passionate about what we do and hard working. It’s important that all members of our team share these traits so we can deliver our clients a distinctive and refreshing agency offering.
Why We’re Awesome
Working at Zeal is far from a one-way street. With hard work, comes reward. We have got to where we are today because we work as a team. If you are a part of the team, you will be treated as such.
From our highly competitive monthly pub quiz leader boards to bungee jumping and skiing in the French Alps, the list could go on. Great experiences and new encounters are all part of keeping our approach to work fresh and exciting.
There is never a dull day at Zeal. Search #LifeAtZeal for a taste of life at the best agency around.
As our new Magento Developer in our Leeds office, you’ll…
- Grow client e-commerce websites, to drive the development of new and existing features – from both a planning and build perspective.
- Collaborate on new and existing projects of all sizes and complexities, across platforms, with our Development Team.
- Give everyone at Zeal a technically-gifted hand when needed.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- A proven track record of development for Magento from a frontend, backend and module development capacity.
- Strong working knowledge of object-oriented PHP and working with MVC frameworks.
- Experience working with other open source platforms such as WordPress.
- Strong understanding of Git-based source control.
- In-depth understanding of modern front-end development practices and responsive design.
- Excellent self-management practices with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Appreciation of UX, industry best practices, and accessibility.
- A good understanding of online marketing overall from both a creative and strategic perspective.
- An ability to think commercially when considering prospective solutions.
- Passionate about learning new skills, new technologies, and furthering their own knowledge.
Still with us? Great stuff – if this position sounds right for you, simply send your CV, examples of previous work and a covering letter over to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re a match, we’ll snap you up before you can say ‘404’.