Zeal is a full service digital and creative agency with offices in London and Leeds. It’s our job to help brands and companies flourish. We create websites that are beautiful and hardworking. Spark interest and conversation with captivating content both online and offline. Raise profiles, generate traffic and give brands a voice.
Our ethos is to be entrepreneurial, passionate about what we do and hard working. It’s important that all members of our team share these traits so we can deliver our clients a distinctive and refreshing agency offering.
Why We’re Awesome
Working at Zeal is far from a one-way street. With hard work, comes reward. We have got to where we are today because we work as a team. If you are a part of the team, you will be treated as such.
From our highly competitive monthly pub quiz leader boards to bungee jumping and skiing in the French Alps, the list could go on. Great experiences and new encounters are all part of keeping our approach to work fresh and exciting.
There is never a dull day at Zeal. Search #LifeAtZeal for a taste of life at the best agency around.
Web Designer Wanted!
As our new Web Designer in our Leeds office, you’ll…
- Create responsive website designs, mood boards, and creative ideas
- Bring these designs to life with animation to guide the development team and wow clients
- Continually learn the craft and keep up to date with the latest design developments
- Be involved in the design of brand identities, illustration, marketing campaigns and all things creative
- Work with our Head of Design and Head of Development to push the boundaries and change people’s expectations of what’s possible on the web
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- A portfolio that shows killer ability to design highly usable and beautiful e-commerce & brochureware websites
- An impeccable eye for detail and the ability to justify your design decisions
- The ability to work independently and in partnership with the team. We’re a close knit team in a full-service agency, as such we need to juggle a lot and manage our time well
- An understanding that a solution has to work, not just look great. We care about our clients’ consumers, the right person for us will get stuck into wire-framing, prototyping and user journeys
- A passion for design that doesn’t end with the web. A love for illustration, branding and advertising is a bonus
- A strong knowledge of the functional possibilities of the web
- A good understanding of online marketing overall from both a creative and strategic perspective
- Passionate about learning new skills, new technologies, and furthering their own knowledge
Still with us? Great stuff – if this position sounds right for you, simply send your CV, portfolio and a covering letter over to us at: email@example.com. If you’re a match, we’ll snap you up before you can say ‘pixel perfect’.
Note to agencies: Thanks, but we’re not currently looking for any assistance with recruiting for this role.