Zeal is a digital agency passionate about helping businesses get the most out of the Internet. We have enthusiasm, experience and expertise to offer clients a unique and truly bespoke approach. Our specialist knowledge lies across the spectrum of online channels – including search optimisation (paid and organic), content marketing, display, affiliate management, social media, PR and web design and development.
Our ethos is to be entrepreneurial, passionate about what we do and hard working. It’s important that all members of our team share these traits so we can deliver our clients a distinctive and refreshing agency offering.
There is now a fantastic opportunity for someone to join the performance marketing team. We are looking for an individual with proven experience and success in PPC (Google and Bing). We are looking for someone who can join the team and begin work across accounts from day 1. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to dive into a diverse range of accounts and make a real difference.
In Zeal’s Performance Marketing Department the role will involve:
- Day to Day account optimisation and management
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly client reporting
- Forward thinking strategies to improve performance and grow accounts
- Develop client & supplier relationships
- New business opportunities
- Work across the wider business including other performance marketing channels
The person right for Zeal will:
- Have at least 18 months PPC experience
- Google certified individual/professional
- Love all-things-Internet and know their way around the web
- Be client facing with strong presentation and communication skills
- Be a logical thinker and natural problem solver
- Have confidence in presenting
- Be able to work well in a fast paced team
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience managing PPC accounts
- Experience in Affiliate and Display marketing would be advantageous
This is a unique opportunity for the right person to make a large impact – both on the company and their own career. We’re fast-growing and an exciting agency to join – so if you have a Zeal for the online world just like us, we’d like you to apply!
Email us your CV and covering letter: email@example.com
Note to agencies: Thanks, but we’re not currently looking for any assistance with recruiting for this role.