This position has been filled. Thank you to all applicants who expressed interest!
Closing date: Friday 16th August 2013
There is now a fantastic new opportunity for someone to join the team. We are looking for a charismatic person who has a passion for all-things-Internet and is ambitious to develop a career within online advertising. As Zeal’s Online Communities Executive, the role is all about the management of a client’s brand and voice within the online community – from social media platforms, to forums and blogs.
The position will include:
- Actively monitoring client’s activity and exposure to online communities
- Writing content to support clients within online communities – including social media, blogs and forums
- Generation of competition and campaign ideas, plus maintaining client ‘event calendars’ to keep all departments informed of promotions or seasonal messaging to push
- Source new communities for clients to be involved in
- Manage client’s social media channels and presence
- Keep abreast of latest news relevant to clients, including competitor news
- Manage internal reports
- Link sourcing for SEO – from competitor analysis to seeking high quality thematic link acquisitions.
- Creative writing – compiling articles and blog posts for clients to support their SEO and social media efforts.
- Website conversion optimisation, including tracking and analytics insight.
The candidate right for Zeal will have the following:
- Be a “sociable geek” – you’ll definitely love all-things-Internet and know your way around the web. You’ll keep up-to-date on your interests through blogs, forums, social media and other Internet communities.
- Be comfortable with creative writing tasks, such as blog posts and articles on behalf of clients.
- Have some SEO knowledge or experience.
- Have a good understanding of all the major social media platforms, plus an appreciation for how social media can be effectively utilised as an online marketing channel.
- Need to be very computer literature and familiar with things like Microsoft Office.
- Have a great knowledge of online marketing overall from both a creative and strategic perspective.
This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to make a large impact – both on the company and their own career. As Zeal Media is a small team, it is essential to find someone who has the right mix of enthusiasm and drive to move our business forward.
If you have a Zeal for the online world just like us, we’d like you to apply! Email a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Recruitment Agencies: Sorry, but we currently do not require your assistance. Thanks anyway!