This position has been filled. Thank you to all applicants who expressed interest!
Zeal is a digital agency passionate about helping businesses get the most out of the Internet. Our specialist knowledge lies across the spectrum of online channels – including search optimisation (paid and organic), content marketing, organic promotion, affiliate management, social media, PR and web design and development.
Our ethos is to be entrepreneurial, passionate about what we do and hard working. It’s important that all members of our team share these traits so we can deliver our clients a distinctive and refreshing agency offering.
There is now a fantastic new opportunity for someone to join the team. We are looking for a charismatic person who has a passion for all-things-Internet and is ambitious to develop a career within online advertising. As Zeal’s Social Media Executive, the role is all about the management of a client’s brand and voice within their online community.
The position will include:
- Actively monitoring client’s social media activity and exposure on online communities
- Organise and produce content to support client’s social media channels – including written posts, graphics and video
- Engage with client’s fans and answer any social media enquiries
- Join in online conversations
- Manage internal reports
- Think of creative ideas to generate a buzz around clients across social media
- Keep abreast of latest news relevant to clients, including competitor news
The candidate right for Zeal will:
- Be a “sociable geek” – you’ll definitely love all-things-Internet and know your way around the web. You’ll keep up-to-date on your interests through blogs, forums, social media and other Internet communities.
- Have a good understanding of all the major social media platforms, plus an appreciation for how social media can be effectively utilised as an online marketing channel.
- Be comfortable with helping to produce content, such as blog posts, videos and branded content on behalf of clients.
- Need to be very computer literate and familiar with things like Microsoft Office, Google Docs and Photoshop.
- Have a great knowledge of online marketing overall from both a creative and strategic perspective.
- Have knowledge and experience of using social media monitoring tools.
This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to make a large impact – both on the company and their own career. Zeal is a rapidly expanding agency, and so it’s essential to find someone who has the right mix of enthusiasm and drive to move our business forward.
If you think you might have a Zeal for online marketing just like us, we’d like you to apply! Email us your CV and covering letter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note to agencies: Thanks, but we’re not currently looking for any assistance with recruiting for this role.