This position has been filled. Thank you to all applicants who expressed interest!
Zeal is a full service digital and creative agency with offices in London and Leeds. It’s our job to help brands and companies flourish. We create websites that are beautiful and hardworking. Spark interest and conversation with captivating content both online and offline. Raise profiles, generate traffic and give brands a voice.
Our ethos is to be entrepreneurial, passionate about what we do and hard working. It’s important that all members of our team share these traits so we can deliver our clients a distinctive and refreshing agency offering.
Why We’re Awesome
Working at Zeal is far from a one-way street. With hard work, comes reward. We have got to where we are today because we work as a team. If you are a part of the team, you will be treated as such.
From our highly competitive monthly pub quiz leader boards to bungee jumping and skiing in the French Alps, the list could go on. Great experiences and new encounters are all part of keeping our approach to work fresh and exciting.
There is never a dull day at Zeal. Search #LifeAtZeal for a taste of life at the best agency around.
We are looking to hire a charismatic, hard-working person to join our London office as an SEO and Outreach Manager. It’s a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for the industry and is looking to make an impact.
- Working closely with the Head of Operations in driving the SEO, blogger outreach, and influencer marketing strategy for the agency.
- Responsible for the growth of the in-house blogger outreach network and associated ventures.
- Lead a team of 2 people to effectively deliver SEO and outreach strategies for clients.
- Carrying out prospective client analysis and supporting pitching progress.
- Creating all client strategies and monitoring and reporting on campaign performance.
- Manage clients directly and maintain great relationships with them.
- Undertake technical SEO audits together with the development team.
- Collate results and prepare well-thought out and concise presentations of results for client presentations and meetings.
- Work with the wider team, especially the content marketing and social media team to ensure all campaigns comply with SEO best practice.
- Responsible for all measuring and tracking all activity through different software.
- Analyse results and keep up to date with the industry to develop and improve SEO and Outreach strategies and agency offering continuously.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in SEO
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with varied internal/external deadlines.
- Analytical thinker who can make swift decisions, able to adapt to changes while staying the course and deliver results.
- Hands-on, pro-active, and action-oriented with the ability to understand client goals and how they translate into the marketing strategy.
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing industry, including the major players and supporting technologies, specifically SEO, blogger outreach, and influencer marketing.
- Insight into the blogger/influencer industry; being a blogger or online influencer is a bonus but not a requirement.
Like what you hear? Working at Zeal is a unique opportunity to make a large impact – both on your own career and the company with excellent progression opportunities. If you think you might have a Zeal for the online world just like us, send your CV and a covering letter over to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note to agencies: Thanks, but we’re not currently looking for any assistance with recruiting for this role.