This position has been filled. Thank you to all applicants who expressed interest!
Zeal is a full service digital and creative agency with offices in London and Leeds. It’s our job to help brands and companies flourish. We create websites that are beautiful and hardworking. Spark interest and conversation with captivating content both online and offline. Raise profiles, generate traffic and give brands a voice.
Our ethos is to be entrepreneurial, passionate about what we do and hardworking. It’s important that all members of our team share these traits so we can deliver our clients a distinctive and refreshing agency offering.
Why We’re Awesome
Working at Zeal is far from a one-way street. With hard work, comes reward. We have got to where we are today because we work as a team. If you are a part of the team, you will be treated as such.
From our highly competitive pub quiz leaderboards to bungee jumping and skiing the French Alps, the list could go on.
Great experiences and new encounters are all part of keeping our approach to work fresh and exciting. There is never a dull day at Zeal.
Search #LifeAtZeal for a taste of life at the best agency around.
We are looking to hire a charismatic, hardworking person to join our Leeds office as a PPC Manager. It’s a great opportunity for someone who has a passion for the industry and is looking to make an impact.
- Working closely with the Head of Performance Marketing in driving the PPC marketing services for clients.
- Effectively manage budgets, spends and bids whilst optimising targeting, creative, and messaging.
- Analyse large data sets and generate thoughtful, actionable reports for client presentations and meetings.
- Lead in the team as an expert in PPC.
- Carrying out audits, prospective client analysis, and supporting pitching processes.
- Setting client strategies and monitoring and reporting on campaign performance.
- Managing clients directly and maintaining great relationships with them.
- Work with the wider agency team to ensure a collaborative and best practice full-service offering.
- Responsible for measuring and tracking all activity through different software.
- Analyse results and keep up to date with the industry to develop and improve mainly PPC but also Display and Affiliate strategies and the agency offering.
- Over 3 years’ experience working with PPC campaigns.
- Deep understanding of AdWords strategies and trusted methodologies.
- Experience managing large budgets and delivering against multiple KPIs.
- Very good attention to detail.
- Analytical thinker who can make swift decisions, able to adapt to changes while staying the course and deliver results.
- Able to build strong collaborative internal and external relationships, excellent communication skills.
- Hands-on, pro-active, and action-oriented with the ability to understand client goals and how they translate into performance marketing strategy.
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing industry, including the major players and supporting technologies, specifically within performance marketing.
- Confidence, ability to connect with people and be a team player.
- Constant desire to learn & undertake new challenges.
- AdWords accreditation preferred.
Like what you hear? Working at Zeal is a unique opportunity to make a large impact – both on your own career and the company with excellent progression opportunities. If you think you might have a Zeal for the online world just like us, we’d like you to apply! Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To recruiters: please note, we are not looking for assistance in finding candidates for this role. Thanks anyway!