This position has been filled. Thank you to all applicants who expressed interest!
We’re on the lookout for a charismatic, hardworking Social Media Manager to join our Leeds office. It’s a great opportunity for that special someone who has a passion for all things Social Media and is ambitious to develop a career within the industry.
Zeal is a full service digital and creative agency with offices in London and Leeds. It’s our job to help brands and companies flourish. Spark interest and conversation with captivating content both online and offline. Raise profiles, generate traffic and give brands a voice.
Our ethos is to be entrepreneurial, passionate about what we do and hardworking. It’s important that all members of our team share these traits so we can deliver our clients a distinctive and refreshing offering.
Why We’re Awesome
Working at Zeal is far from a one-way street. With challenging work comes reward. We have got to where we are today because we work together.
If you make a pro-active effort to look after Zeal, then we promise to look after you. Regular social outings, generous budgets for training and skills growth, Beer o’clock Fridays, skiing the French Alps – the list goes on.
Great experiences and new encounters are all part of keeping our approach to work fresh and exciting. There is never a dull day at Zeal.
Search #LifeAtZeal for a taste of life at the best agency around.
You would work within our Content Marketing Team to:
- Manage the existing social media team and ensure they are working effectively
- Manage monthly content calendars in line with content marketing campaigns, relevant key dates/events
- Manage social listening tools and use insights to inform social media strategy
- Ongoing development of clients social media strategy
- Drive innovative and engaging social content
- Oversee content creation for clients across all social channels
- Oversee social media reporting
- Run bespoke social media training sessions
- Ensure social media activity continues to evolve with the latest trends and platform updates
What are we looking for?
- Experience working in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and tools
- Be up to date with the latest social media innovations and updates
- Social media savvy with a passion for all things social
- Superb writing skills and lots of creativity
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent people management skills
- Effective multi-tasker who can thrive under pressure
- Analytical approach to content creation
- Comfortable presenting in front of clients
- Passion to drive and continually improve the social media offering
This is a unique opportunity for the right person to make a significant impact – both on their own career and for Zeal too. Zeal is a rapidly expanding agency, and so it’s massively important to find someone who has the right mix of enthusiasm and know-how to help drive us forward.
If you have a Zeal for the online world like us, we’d like you to apply! Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To recruiters: please note, we are not looking for assistance in finding candidates for this role. Thanks anyway!