This position has been filled. Thank you to all applicants who expressed interest!
We’re on the lookout for a charismatic, hardworking SEO Manager to join our London office. It’s a great opportunity for that special someone who has a passion for all things on-page and off-page SEO and is ambitious to develop a career within the industry.
Zeal is a full service digital and creative agency with offices in London and Leeds. It’s our job to help brands and companies flourish. Spark interest and conversation with captivating content both online and offline. Raise profiles, generate traffic and give brands a voice.
Our ethos is to be entrepreneurial, passionate about what we do and hardworking. It’s important that all members of our team share these traits so we can deliver our clients a distinctive and refreshing offering.
Why We’re Awesome
Working at Zeal is far from a one-way street. With challenging work comes reward. We have got to where we are today because we work together.
If you make a pro-active effort to look after Zeal, then we promise to look after you. Regular social outings, generous budgets for training and skills growth, Beer o’clock Fridays, skiing the French Alps – the list goes on.
Great experiences and new encounters are all part of keeping our approach to work fresh and exciting. There is never a dull day at Zeal.
Search #LifeAtZeal for a taste of life at the best agency around.
You’ll be working in the SEO team to:
- Manage and execute client-related SEO work in the department. This will include taking a pro-active lead in planning campaigns, management of budgets/spend, plus the continuous optimisation of accounts.
- Undertake SEO work that includes: technical SEO, on-page audits, on-page SEO content, keyword mapping, on-page content strategy and briefing, and link-building.
- Having a pro-active involvement in growing the department and its products. This will involve producing pitch documents and presenting to prospective clients.
- Taking a lead in ensuring the department stays abreast of the latest technologies and SEO updates and trends to keep our offering fresh, relevant and innovative.
- Acting as a senior authority and point-of-contact for SEO for the department.
- Supporting department team members in terms of helping them advance with their abilities and skill-set.
- Working direct with clients and leading communication to ensure on-going work and projects are being delivered as agreed.
- Evangelise the company values within your department and set an example in terms of positively contributing to the wider team and office environment.
What Are We Looking For?
- A self-proclaimed SEO geek; passionate about all things SEO.
- Strong technical aptitude from an on-page SEO perspective: ability to read HTML source code and identify website/performance opportunities for SEO improvement
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Confident and comfortable in front of clients.
- Experience in blogger outreach is a plus.
- Agency-side experience preferred.
In return, we offer great benefits, including flexible core working hours, pension scheme, regular socials and company trips, charity work involvement, The Zeal Bucket list, and much more.
This is a unique opportunity for the right person to make a significant impact – both on their own career and for Zeal too. Zeal is a rapidly expanding agency, and so it’s massively important to find someone who has the right mix of enthusiasm and know-how to help drive us forward.
If you have a Zeal for the online world like us, we’d like you to apply! Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To recruiters: please note, we are not looking for assistance in finding candidates for this role. Thanks anyway!