This position has been filled. Thank you to all applicants who expressed interest!
We have some good news – we’re looking for a hardworking and creative Digital PR Manager to come and join our London team. It’s a fantastic opportunity for that special someone who has a passion for Digital PR/Influencer Marketing and is looking to take the next big step in their career.
Zeal is a full service digital and creative agency with offices in London and Leeds. It’s our job to help brands and companies flourish. Spark interest and conversation with captivating content both online and offline. Raise profiles, generate traffic and give brands a voice.
Our ethos is to be entrepreneurial, passionate about what we do and hardworking. It’s important that all members of our team share these traits so we can deliver our clients a distinctive and refreshing offering.
Working at Zeal is far from a one-way street. With challenging work comes reward. We have got to where we are today because we work together.
If you make a pro-active effort to look after Zeal, then we promise to look after you. Regular social outings, generous budgets for training and skills growth, Beer o’clock Fridays, skiing the French Alps – the list goes on.
Great experiences and new encounters are all part of keeping our approach to work fresh and exciting. There is never a dull day at Zeal.
Search #LifeAtZeal for a taste of life at the best agency around.
Digital PR Manager
We need a pro-active individual to take the lead in our Digital PR department. This will include:
- Leading the strategy, ideation and planning of Digital PR campaigns, management of budgets/spend, plus accountability for the overall execution and delivery of work done by the team.
- Undertaking Digital PR work, including event management, press hits, blogger/influencer campaigns, etc.
- Acting as an authority and key point-of-contact for the department. This will include helping manage and organise the overall workload of the team.
- Leading the team as an expert in the Digital PR field: ensuring the department stays abreast of the latest technologies and trends to keep our offering fresh, relevant and innovative.
- Assisting the Board with the growth of the department. This will involve producing pitch documents, suggesting ways to improve our offering/processes and presenting to prospective clients.
- Working directly with clients to ensure work is being delivered and presenting ideas and results in a well thought-out and concise manner.
- Working with the wider agency to ensure all campaigns align with the overall strategy.
What Are We Looking For?
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Passionate about Digital PR with a proven track record for delivering successful blogger outreach/influencer marketing campaigns
- An aptitude for creative ideas that can generate impressive results
- Confident and comfortable in front of clients
- Experience running and hosting events
- Appreciation for and good knowledge of SEO
- Agency-side experience preferred
In return, we offer great benefits, including flexible core working hours, pension scheme, regular socials and company trips, charity work involvement, The Zeal Bucket list, and much more.
This is a unique opportunity for the right person to make a significant impact – both on their own career and for Zeal too. Zeal is a rapidly expanding agency, and so it’s massively important to find someone who has the right mix of enthusiasm and know-how to help drive us forward.
If you have a Zeal for the online world like us, we’d like you to apply! Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note to recruiters: We’re not currently looking for any assistance with fulfilling this role. Thanks for your interest though.