This position has been filled. Thank you to all applicants who expressed interest!
We’re on the hunt for a new SEO Manager to join the team in our Leeds HQ. This is a fantastic opportunity for that unique person who has a true passion for all-things-SEO and ready for a big challenge.
Why We’re Awesome
Working at Zeal is far from a one-way street. With challenging work comes reward. We have got to where we are today because we work together.
If you make a pro-active effort to look after Zeal, then we promise to look after you. Regular social outings, generous budgets for training and skills growth, Beer o’clock Fridays, skiing the French Alps – the list goes on.
Great experiences and new encounters are all part of keeping our approach to work fresh and exciting. There is never a dull day at Zeal.
Check out #LifeAtZeal on social for a taste of life at the best agency around.
Reporting to Zeal’s Board and Head of Client Services, you’ll be at the forefront of developing and delivering our SEO proposition. You’ll be working in the SEO team to:
- Manage and execute client-related SEO strategy. This includes taking a pro-active lead in planning campaigns, management of budgets, plus the continuous optimisation of accounts.
- Getting involved in SEO work that includes: on-page audits, on-page SEO content, keyword mapping, on-page content strategy, link building and blogger outreach.
- Taking a lead role in growing the department, our offering and our client base. This will involve pitching and presenting to prospective customers.
- Ensuring the team stays abreast of the latest technologies, SEO advancements and trends to keep our offering fresh, relevant and innovative.
- Acting as a senior authority and point-of-contact for the SEO department. This will eventually include Line Management duties and looking after junior members of the team, helping aid their personal development.
- Working direct with clients and leading communication to ensure we’re being pro-active in managing their account and delivering scheduled work.
- Evangelise the company values within the SEO department and set an example in terms of positively contributing to the wider team and office environment.
What Are We Looking For?
- A self-proclaimed SEO geek who prides themselves on being the ‘go-to’ person when people need some industry insight.
- At least 3 years’ commercial experience working in a similar role.
- A strong technical aptitude from an on-page perspective. We’re not expecting a coder, but someone who can work their way around HTML source code and identify opportunities for SEO improvement is a must.
- Experience in link building, blogger outreach or managing people who perform this function.
- Confident and comfortable in front of clients.
- A friendly, natural team leader who is looking to really make an impact.
In return, we offer great benefits, including flexible core working hours, pension scheme, regular socials and company trips, charity work involvement, The Zeal Bucket list, and much more.
Our new SEO Manager will be given a lot of responsibility in helping us take our offering to the next level. With that comes a huge opportunity for the right person to make a significant difference – both on their own career and for Zeal too. With that in mind, it’s massively important to find someone who has the right mix of enthusiasm and know-how to help drive us forward.
If you have a Zeal for the online world like us, we’d like you to apply. Email your CV with a covering letter explaining why you’d be a good fit for us and this role to email@example.com.
Hope to hear from you soon!