This position has been filled. Thank you to all applicants who expressed interest!
We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic and passionate person to join our Leeds office as our next Social Media & Digital PR Executive. The role offers a great opportunity for someone with a passion for all things social and communications to develop a career in this innovative and fast-paced sector.
Why We’re Awesome
Working at Zeal is far from a one-way street. With challenging work comes reward. We have got to where we are today because we work together.
If you make a pro-active effort to look after Zeal, then we promise to look after you. Regular social outings, generous budgets for training and skills growth, Beer o’clock Fridays, skiing the French Alps – the list goes on.
Great experiences and new encounters are all part of keeping our approach to work fresh and exciting. There is never a dull day at Zeal.
Check out #LifeAtZeal on social for a taste of life at the best agency around.
You’ll be involved in a variety of tasks in this exciting role across the department including:
- Researching and delivering innovative, engaging and high-quality social media content and press materials.
- Undertaking Community Management tasks on client’s social media channels. This will involve engaging with comments, questions, replies and messages from the audience and reaching out to the relevant target audience and social influencers on behalf of the client.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key influencers, journalists and press.
- Monitoring social and PR trends and keeping up to date with relevant industry news and platform updates.
- Researching opportunities for client exposure through Social Media, Influencer Marketing and Digital PR activity.
- Making valuable and creative contributions to deliver effective and successful communications campaigns for clients. Being proactive in campaign ideation and planning.
- Identifying and reaching out to relevant influencers and press contacts to collaborate with in order to increase online brand awareness for clients.
- Pulling together monthly reports to illustrate the reach and overall effectiveness of activity.
What We’re Looking For:
- Passion for all thing’s Social Media, Digital PR and Influencer Marketing.
- Someone who is familiar with the industry and brand campaigns that utilise Social Media, Digital PR and Influencer Marketing.
- A positive and proactive attitude.
- Advanced writing and communication skills. Preferably experience in creating both social content and press materials.
- Someone who is comfortable using a range of social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Snapchat.
- Experience using social media scheduling and listening software.
- Well presented, confident speaking, hardworking and extremely organised.
In return, we offer great benefits, including pension scheme, regular socials and company trips, charity work involvement, the Zeal Bucket list, and much more.