We’re on the lookout for a charismatic, hard-working person to join our Leeds office as our next Performance Marketing Manager. It’s a great opportunity for a determined somebody who has a passion for PPC, programmatic and performance marketing in general.
Zeal is a full service digital and creative agency. It’s our job to help brands and companies flourish. Spark interest and conversation with captivating content both online and offline. Raise profiles, generate traffic and give brands a voice.
Our ethos is to be entrepreneurial, passionate about what we do and hardworking. It’s important that all members of our team share these traits so we can deliver our clients a distinctive and refreshing offering.
Why We’re Awesome
Working at Zeal is far from a one-way street. With challenging work comes reward. We have got to where we are today because we work together.
If you make a pro-active effort to look after Zeal, then we promise to look after you. Regular social outings, generous budgets for training and skills growth, Beer o’clock Fridays, skiing the French Alps – the list goes on.
Great experiences and new encounters are all part of keeping our approach to work fresh and exciting. There is never a dull day at Zeal.
Check out #LifeAtZeal on social for a taste of life at the best agency around.
As a key member within our Performance Marketing team, you’ll be instrumental in delivering our PPC and programmatic proposition to clients. This will involve:
- Working closely with the Head of Performance Marketing in driving the PPC and programmatic marketing services for clients.
- Effectively managing budget, spends and bids whilst optimising targeting, creative, and messaging.
- Analyse large data sets and generate thoughtful, actionable reports for client presentations and meetings.
- Leading the team as an expert in PPC and programmatic.
- Carrying out audits, prospective client analysis, and supporting pitching processes.
- Setting client strategies and monitoring and reporting on campaign performance.
- Managing clients directly and maintain great relationships with them.
- Work with the wider agency team to ensure a collaborative and best practice full service offering.
- Responsibility for measuring and tracking activity through different software and reports.
- Keeping yourself and the team up-to-date with the industry to develop and improve our agency proposition.
- 2+ years’ experience working with PPC campaigns
- Experience working with programmatic campaigns.
- Deep understanding of Google Ads and Bing Ads strategies and trusted methodologies.
- Experience managing large budgets and delivering against multiple KPIs.
- Very good attention to detail.
- Analytical thinker who can make swift decisions, are able to adapt to changes and can deliver results.
- Able to build strong collaborative internal & external relationships, excellent communication skills.
- Hands-on, pro-active, and action-oriented with the ability to understand client goals and how they translate into the performance marketing strategy.
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing industry, including the major players and supporting technologies, specifically within performance marketing.
- Confidence, ability to connect with people and be a team player.
- Constant desire to learn & undertake new challenges.
- Google Ads accreditation preferred.
- Programmatic and display experience preferred.
If you have a Zeal for the online world like us, we’d like you to apply! Simply send over your CV with a covering letter explaining why you’d be a good fit for us and this role.