We’re on the hunt for a new Digital Project Manager to join the Zeal team at our Leeds HQ. This is a fantastic opportunity for that special someone who has a true passion for project management and all things digital.
Zeal is a pretty unique full service digital and creative agency. It’s our job to help brands and companies flourish. We create websites that are beautiful and hard-working. Spark interest and conversation with captivating content both online and offline. Raise profiles, generate traffic and give brands a voice.
Our ethos is to be entrepreneurial, passionate about what we do and hard working. It’s important that all members of our team share these traits so we can deliver our clients a distinctive and refreshing offering.
Why We’re Awesome
Working at Zeal is far from a one-way street. With challenging work comes reward. We have got to where we are today because we work together.
If you make a pro-active effort to look after Zeal, then we promise to look after you. Regular social outings, generous budgets for training and skills growth, Beer o’clock Fridays, skiing the French Alps – the list goes on.
Great experiences and new encounters are all part of keeping our approach to work fresh and exciting. There is never a dull day at Zeal.
Search #LifeAtZeal for a taste of life at the best agency around.
Digital Project Manager
There is now a unique opportunity for someone to join Team Zeal in Leeds as a Digital Project Manager. Typical day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Planning projects, campaigns and web builds for clients. This will involve gathering requirements and liaising with various team members to ensure we have everything we need to do the best job we can. It will mean providing regular updates to the client to ensure they are fully informed at all stages as to what is happening and when – and working with our team to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Working with the Account Managers to support client relationships, and communicating with clients on a regular basis: through email, phone and running face-to-face meetings.
- Managing internal Quality Assurance processes. This will involve establishing plans to ensure all output has been put through comprehensive testing prior to User Acceptance Testing – and getting directly involved with identifying and logging issues for the Development Team to remedy.
- Scoping – from gathering requirements, writing user stories and researching potential solutions, the role will be hands-on in leading client briefs to identify the most feasible technical solution to meet their objectives.
- Helping to improve our internal processes so our design and development efforts remain efficient and effective.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication and organisation skills. We’re looking for someone who is charismatic, friendly and approachable.
- A good appreciation for how web development projects work. We’re not looking for a coder, but rather someone who can take the reins of a project , keep it organised and communicate with involved stakeholders to bring everything together.
- Experience working within an AGILE-driven project would be a bonus but not essential. Likewise, someone who has experience of using tools such as Trello or JIRA for running software development projects could be advantageous.
- Experience in training clients on using their site once built and creating easy to follow ‘How-to’ documentation or training guidelines to facilitate clients and internal stakeholders in understanding new functionalities once developed.
- An understanding of how a digital or creative agency works – this will mean some founding knowledge of SEO, PPC, Affiliates, Web Development, Creative Design, Social Media and Content Marketing.
- Previous experience with managing clients and web build or iterative development projects.
- Be able to think commercially and offer excellent service to Zeal’s clients
This is a unique opportunity for the right person to make a significant impact – both on their own career and for Zeal too. Zeal is a rapidly expanding agency, and so it’s massively important to find someone who has the right mix of enthusiasm and know-how to help drive us forward.
If you have a Zeal for the online world like us, we’d like you to apply! Simply send over your CV with a covering letter explaining why you’d be a good fit for us and this role.