This position has been filled. Thank you to all applicants who expressed interest!
We’re on the hunt for a new Account Manager to join the Zeal team at our Leeds HQ. This is a fantastic opportunity for that special someone who has a true passion for client management.
Zeal is a full service digital and creative agency with offices in London and Leeds. It’s our job to help brands and companies flourish. Spark interest and conversation with captivating content both online and offline. Raise profiles, generate traffic and give brands a voice.
Our ethos is to be entrepreneurial, passionate about what we do and hardworking. It’s important that all members of our team share these traits so we can deliver our clients a distinctive and refreshing offering.
Why We’re Awesome
Working at Zeal is far from a one-way street. With challenging work comes reward. We have got to where we are today because we work together.
If you make a pro-active effort to look after Zeal, then we promise to look after you. Regular social outings, generous budgets for training and skills growth, Beer o’clock Fridays, skiing the French Alps – the list goes on.
Great experiences and new encounters are all part of keeping our approach to work fresh and exciting. There is never a dull day at Zeal.
Check out #LifeAtZeal on social for a taste of life at the best agency around.
Reporting to Zeal’s Head of Client Services, you’ll be at the forefront of client communication. Duties will include:
- Managing client relationships, communicating with their teams on a regular basis: through email, phone and running face-to-face meetings.
- Coordinating Zeal’s internal team for the client and overseeing execution of work: acting as the ‘glue’, ensuring everything is properly communicated between all parties, actions are followed-up and work is delivered on-schedule and to a high standard.
- Being accountable for client results and taking responsibility in ensuring we’re delivering what we set out to achieve. This will involve taking a lead role in the collation and production of client documentation, such as monthly presentations and results – plus ensuring you are kept up-to-date with the overall progress of client work throughout the campaign.
- Identifying new opportunities for client growth and up-selling. This will be achieved through gaining a full understanding of the agency offering so potential new routes for exploration can be recognised and explained to the client.
- Ensuring we are providing our clients with the ‘cherry on top’: giving them value-added insight, work and research. This also involves showing our clients some love and ensuring they feel appreciated and valued by Zeal.
What Are We Looking For?
- A minimum of 2 years digital agency experience that includes management of clients
- Outstanding client service, communication and organisational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A good understanding and experience of the digital marketing channels that Zeal offers
- A creative thinker – someone who will be integral to encouraging cross-agency collaboration in the pursuit of creative and stand-out work for clients
- Driven, pro-active and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Passion for delivering results
- Natural commercial judgement and accountability
In return, we offer great benefits, including flexible working hours, pension scheme, regular socials and company trips, charity work involvement, The Zeal Bucket list, and much more.
Our Account Managers play a crucial role, and with that comes a huge opportunity for the right person to make a significant impact – both on their own career and for Zeal too. With that in mind, it’s massively important to find someone who has the right mix of enthusiasm and know-how to help drive us forward.
If you have a Zeal for the online world like us, we’d like you to apply. Email your CV with a covering letter explaining why you’d be a good fit for us and this role to email@example.com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Note to recruiters: We’re not currently looking for any assistance with fulfilling this role. Thanks for your interest though.