This position has been filled. Thank you to all applicants who expressed interest!
Zeal is a pretty unique digital and creative agency. It’s our job to help brands and companies flourish. We create websites that are beautiful and hardworking. Spark interest and conversation with captivating content both online and offline. Raise profiles, generate traffic and give brands a voice.
Our ethos is to be entrepreneurial, passionate about what we do, and hard working. It’s important that all members of our team share these traits so we can deliver our clients a distinctive and refreshing agency offering.
Why We’re Awesome
Working at Zeal is far from a one-way street. With hard work, comes reward. We have got to where we are today because we work as a team. If you are a part of the team, you will be treated as such.
From our monthly socials to bungee jumping and skiing in the French Alps, the list could go on. Great experiences and new encounters are all part of keeping our approach to work fresh and exciting.
There is never a dull day at Zeal. Search #LifeAtZeal for a taste of life at the best agency around.
UI/UX Designer Wanted!
The good news is that we’re expanding our team! We’re on the lookout for a charismatic, hard-working individual to join our Leeds office as a UI/UX Designer.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a growing agency and push the boundaries of what’s possible on the web. We’re looking for a highly skilled individual who will be working on a range of projects and helping us evolve our design offering.
Here’s our wish list – we’d love to hear from you if you’re able to tick a good number of these boxes!
- A creative thinker and problem solver, who loves to push what is possible and solve problems in innovative ways
- A solid understanding of the web design process including user journeys, user flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity mockups
- An ability to interpret data and qualitative feedback to optimise websites and increase conversion rates
- An understanding of the limitations and possibilities of web platforms of today
- An ability to work independently and in partnership with the team. We’re a close-knit group who need to juggle a lot and manage time well
- An understanding that a solution must work, not just look great. We care about our clients’ consumers, the right person for us will get stuck into the why, not just the what
- A passion for design that goes beyond one discipline
- Someone who’s passion doesn’t stop at websites
- Confidence, ability to connect with people, and a real team player
- A constant desire to learn and undertake new challenges
- A portfolio that shows you aren’t a one trick pony and can back up your work with solid rationale
- A passion to learn new skills, new technologies, and furthering your own knowledge
- Excellent self-management practices with a meticulous attention to detail
- A proven track record of designing innovative, responsive websites and products for a range of clients
See below for how to apply, and don’t forget to send your portfolio as well!