This position has been filled. Thank you to all applicants who expressed interest!
This is a hybrid role suited for a talented individual seeking to combine their passion for Social Media and Content Marketing. Working within the Creative department, this team member will be instrumental in delivering great organic social output and copywriting for our clients.
• Manage, plan, and deliver effective organic social strategies. Briefs will vary in scale, target audience and objective – you will be a channel expert in order to drive the team’s response and creative execution across the social channels which are deemed most suited.
• Manage and undertake copy-related projects across the agency. This will include taking a pro-active lead in all aspects of the process – from interpreting client briefs through to research, planning, production, and delivery. Copywriting projects will vary in size, complexity, and requirement, but will include:
– Copy for websites, written to fulfil a brand, marketing and/or SEO objective
– Creative social media posts/copy
– Ad copy for PPC, paid social ads and display
– Blog posts optimised for SEO
– Brand positioning projects
– Creative campaign messaging
• Monitoring a client’s overall social presence, engaging with users where required and working with the Client Services team to resolve any issues or negative feedback.
• Working with members of the Creative Team to produce visual social content (which could include artwork, photography, and video). This will include providing clear direction on channel requirements for any assets to be created. You will be responsible for writing any accompanying content, plus the scheduling and posting across a variety of platforms.
• Evaluating and reporting on organic social performance in line with a client’s KPIs to determine ROI and recommendations for improvements in future campaigns.
• Assisting our Creative Strategist in concepting, writing, and producing exciting pitch documents, storyboards, and campaign summaries to sell ideas to prospective clients.
• Uploading content and assets to client websites through Content Management Systems.
• Working to tight deadlines and managing your time and workload appropriately
• Taking a lead in ensuring your skill-set and creativity stays abreast of the latest trends to keep our social media offering fresh, relevant, and innovative.