We’re on the lookout for a talented Social Media Specialist to join our Creative department in Leeds. It’s a great opportunity for a determined somebody who is passionate about social media and is ambitious to develop a career within the industry,
Zeal is a full service digital and creative agency. It’s our job to help brands and companies flourish. Spark interest and conversation with captivating content both online and offline. Raise profiles, generate traffic and give brands a voice.
Our ethos is to be entrepreneurial, passionate about what we do and hardworking. Working at Zeal is far from a one-way street. With challenging work comes reward. We have got to where we are today because we work together.
If you make a pro-active effort to look after Zeal, then we promise to look after you. Regular social outings, generous budgets for training and skills growth, Beer o’clock Fridays, skiing the French Alps – the list goes on.
Great experiences and new encounters are all part of keeping our approach to work fresh and exciting. There is never a dull day at Zeal.
We’re looking for someone with commercial experience in organic social media management. This new role will be at the forefront of delivering (and developing) our social media offering with clients.
- Plan and deliver effective organic social media output for Zeal and our clients. Briefs will vary in scale, target audience and objective – therefore the Organic Social Media Specialist will be a channel expert in order to drive the team’s response and creative execution across the social channels which are deemed most suited.
- Planning and writing effective yet creative organic social content – tailoring writing style according to the client’s tone-of-voice and requirements.
- Maintaining content calendars for clients to guide our organic social response.
- Schedule and monitor organic social content using a variety of platforms.
- Monitoring a client’s overall social presence, engaging with users where required and working with the Client Services team to resolve any issues or negative feedback.
- Working with members of the Creative Team to produce visual social content (which could include artwork, photography, and video). This will include providing clear direction on channel requirements for any assets to be created.
- Evaluating and reporting on organic social performance in line with a client’s KPIs to determine ROI and recommendations for improvements in future campaigns.
- Assisting our Creative Strategist in concepting, writing, and producing exciting pitch documents, storyboards, and campaign summaries to sell ideas to prospective clients.
- Working to tight deadlines and managing your time and workload appropriately.
- Taking a lead in ensuring your skill set and creativity stays abreast of the latest trends to keep our social media offering fresh, relevant, and innovative.
- Evangelising our core company values within the Creative department and set an example in terms of positively contributing to the wider team and agency environment.
If you have a Zeal for the online world like us, we’d like you to apply! Simply send over your CV with a covering letter explaining why you’d be a good fit for us and this role.