We are no longer hiring for this position, thank you for your interest!
Good news! We’re on the lookout for a charismatic, hard-working person to join our Leeds office as our next Campaign Executive. It’s a great opportunity for a determined somebody who has a developing passion for SEO, PR and Content Marketing and is ambitious to develop a career within the industry,
Zeal is a full service digital and creative agency. It’s our job to help brands and companies flourish. Spark interest and conversation with captivating content both online and offline. Raise profiles, generate traffic and give brands a voice.
Our ethos is to be entrepreneurial, passionate about what we do and hardworking. It’s important that all members of our team share these traits so we can deliver our clients a distinctive and refreshing offering.
Why We’re Awesome
Working at Zeal is far from a one-way street. With challenging work comes reward. We have got to where we are today because we work together.
If you make a pro-active effort to look after Zeal, then we promise to look after you. Regular social outings, generous budgets for training and skills growth, Beer o’clock Fridays, skiing the French Alps – the list goes on.
Great experiences and new encounters are all part of keeping our approach to work fresh and exciting. There is never a dull day at Zeal.
Check out #LifeAtZeal on social for a taste of life at the best agency around.
Reporting to the Head of SEO, you’ll be instrumental in delivering our Content & PR proposition to clients. You’ll be involved with:
- Off-page audits and being pro-active in identifying opportunities for clients to further improve their Content & PR presence.
- Keyword research, competitor analysis and helping define a strategy for how we can get results for clients.
- Account setup, reporting and use of various tools to identify trends and results in data.
- Link building, blogger outreach, influencer engagement and management of the entire process: from sourcing opportunities for placement, through to establishing relationships, negotiating agreements and keeping track of our achievements.
- Organic Campaign Creation, Implementation and Reporting, you will be a vital part of the process from idea creation through to generating the end results.
- Content creation, research and planning for our clients to help improve organic performance.
What Are We Looking For?
- Someone who is familiar with SEO, PR & Content and has commercial experience in the sector.
- A lover of Campaigns! You’ll have a creative mindset, be a pro with outreach and communications and ready to use various tools to help run our client accounts.
- Well presented, confident speaking, hardworking and extremely organised.
- A bit of a geek when it comes to technology and the Internet. Experience in Content Management Systems (CMS) or SEO tools such as link trackers or analytics would be hugely beneficial.
- Experience in dealing with customers directly in a friendly and assistive manner.
In return, we offer great benefits, including flexible core working hours, pension scheme, regular socials and company trips, charity work involvement, The Zeal Bucket list, and much more.
This role is going to give someone a huge opportunity to blossom into a true PR Guru over time. We promise to help the chosen individual develop their career in the sector – what we ask in return is for someone who is determined and ready to bring their A-game to work every day.