We’re looking for a talented Paid Search (PPC) Executive to join Team Zeal!
This role offers hybrid working arrangements, allowing you to work from our central Leeds office and from home (within flexible hours).
As a key member within our Performance Marketing team, you’ll be instrumental in delivering our PPC and Display proposition to clients. This will involve:
- Effectively managing budget and bids whilst optimising targeting, creative, and messaging.
- Analyse data sets and generate thoughtful, actionable reports for client presentations.
- Carrying out audits, prospective client analysis, and supporting pitching processes.
- Setting client strategies and monitoring and reporting on campaign performance.
- Help manage clients and maintain great relationships with them.
- Work with the wider agency team to help deliver our full-service offering.
- Responsibility for measuring and tracking activity through different software and reports.
- Keeping yourself and the team up to date with the industry to develop and improve our agency proposition.
- Some experience working with PPC and display campaigns.
- An understanding of Google Ads and Bing Ads strategies and trusted methodologies with a keen interest to expand your knowledge further.
- Experience managing budgets and delivering against multiple KPIs.
- Very good attention to detail.
- Analytical thinker who can make informed decisions.
- Able to build strong internal & external relationships, excellent communication skills.
- Hands-on, pro-active, and action-oriented with the ability to understand client goals and how they translate into the performance marketing strategy.
- Good understanding of the digital marketing industry, including the major players and supporting technologies, specifically within performance marketing.
- Confidence, ability to connect with people and be a team player.
- Constant desire to learn & undertake new challenges.
Why work at Zeal?
Check out wehavezeal.com/careers and search for #LifeAtZeal on the usual social channels to see what we’re all about!
If you have a Zeal for the online world like us, we’d like you to apply! Simply send over your CV with a covering letter explaining why you’d be a good fit for us and this role.