We’re looking for an awesome Paid Search (PPC) Manager to join Team Zeal!
This role offers hybrid working arrangements, allowing you to work from our central Leeds office and from home (within flexible hours).
- Working closely with the Head of Performance Marketing in developing the department’s proposition and offering.
- Effectively managing budget and bids whilst optimising targeting, creative, and messaging.
- Analyse large data sets and generate actionable reports for clients.
- Leading the team as an expert in PPC and display.
- Carrying out audits, prospective client analysis, and supporting pitching processes.
- Setting client strategies and monitoring and reporting on campaign performance.
- Managing clients directly and maintain great relationships with them.
- Work with the wider agency team to deliver our full-service offering.
- Responsibility for measuring and tracking activity through different software and reports.
- Keeping yourself and the team up-to-date with the industry to develop and improve our agency proposition.
- 3+ years’ experience working with PPC campaigns and/or Performance Marketing.
- Deep understanding of Google Ads and Bing Ads strategies and trusted methodologies.
- Experience managing large budgets and delivering against multiple KPIs.
- Very good attention to detail.
- Analytical thinker who can make informed decisions.
- Able to build strong internal & external relationships, excellent communication skills.
- Hands-on, pro-active, and action-oriented with the ability to understand client goals and how they translate into the performance marketing strategy.
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing industry, including the major players and supporting technologies, specifically within performance marketing.
- Confidence, ability to connect with people and be a team player.
- Constant desire to learn & undertake new challenges.
- Google Ads accreditation preferred.
- Programmatic and display experience preferred.
Why work at Zeal?
Check out wehavezeal.com/careers and search for #LifeAtZeal on the usual social channels to see what we’re all about!
If you have a Zeal for the online world like us, we’d like you to apply! Simply send over your CV with a covering letter explaining why you’d be a good fit for us and this role.