We’re on the hunt for our next talented App Developer to join our awesome development team.
his role offers hybrid working arrangements, allowing you to work from our central Leeds office and from home (within flexible hours).
- Developing on a wide variety of projects within the development team and seeing them through to completion – these will vary in size, scope, and complexity, with the majority focussed on native app development.
- Taking full ownership and management of your own workload, independently seeking, actioning, and reporting on tasks, making full use of Zeal’s workload management tools.
- Communicating effectively with the development team and Project Managers regarding workload progress, escalating issues where required.
- Accurately scoping proposed work, performing quality assurance, and assisting with code reviews on your team’s work.
- Taking a lead role in the ownership of mid-sized projects: including planning, execution, quality assurance, and post-launch support.
- Being pro-active in continually developing skillset and industry knowledge, sharing learnings and experience with the team where possible.
We’re looking for a Developer who wants to be part of a collaborate team and get stuck in with both producing great work and enhancing our offering to clients. As a minimum we’re looking for:
- Strong experience with React / React Native
- Extensive knowledge of JS, ES6 onwards
- Strong knowledge of Typescript
- Strong knowledge of HTML & CSS
- A keen eye for detail with UI/UX
Plus, even better if you tick the boxes for one or more of the following!
- Experience with Jest
- Experience in end-to-end testing
- Knowledge of NodeJS frameworks
- Experience with GraphQL
- Working with AWS services
- Building Native modules for iOS & Android
- Setting up automations for testing and deployment in React Native Applications
- Experience working in an Agile environment
To apply send your CV & a covering letter to email@example.com