This role offers hybrid working arrangements, allowing you to work from our central Leeds office and from home (within flexible hours).
- Developing on a wide variety of projects within the development team and seeing them through to completion – these will vary in size, scope, and complexity, with the majority focussed on native app development.
- Taking full ownership and management of your own workload, independently seeking, actioning, and reporting on tasks, making full use of Zeal’s workload management tools.
- Communicating effectively with the development team and Project Managers regarding workload progress, escalating issues where required.
- Accurately scoping proposed work, performing quality assurance, and assisting with code reviews on your team’s work.
- Taking a lead role in the ownership of mid-sized projects: including planning, execution, quality assurance, and post-launch support.
- Being pro-active in continually developing skillset and industry knowledge, sharing learnings and experience with the team where possible.
We’re looking for a Developer who wants to be part of a collaborate team and get stuck in with both producing great work and enhancing our offering to clients.
We’re looking for:
- Strong knowledge with Jest
- Experience in end-to-end testing
- Strong understanding of NodeJS frameworks (Adonis 4/5)
- Experience with GraphQL
- Extensive knowledge of JS, ES6 onwards
- Strong knowledge of Typescript
- Good understanding of databases and database architecture
Plus, even better if you tick the boxes for one or more of the following!
- Comfortable with external service (eg. Google APIs)
- Experience with React / React Native
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- A keen eye for detail with UI/UX
- Understanding of AWS services
- Knowledge of Laravel
- Experience working in an Agile environment
To apply send your CV & a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org