We’re looking for a talented Junior Digital Designer to join our awesome creative team.
This role offers hybrid working arrangements, allowing you to work from our central Leeds office and from home (within flexible hours too).
- Working closely with our web UI/UX team on websites, platforms and app projects of all sizes, large and small
- Working on design assets for social, campaigns and advertising
- Be involved with brand design and assisting with strategy
- Working with the design team to push boundaries, find new approaches, develop new ideas and solve problems
- Work with the wider agency to ensure a collaborative and best practice full-service offering
- Be integral to our creative advertising proposition with involvement in ideation and creative concepting
Here’s our wish list – we’d love to hear from you if you’re able to tick a good number of these boxes!
- A creative thinker and problem solver, who loves to push what’s possible
- Someone who makes design decisions with the audience in mind
- A good understanding of the web design process including user journeys, wireframes and high-fidelity designs
- An understanding of the possibilities of web platforms
- Confidence, ability to connect with people, a real team player
- A passion for design that goes beyond websites, it’s for all things creative
- A desire to learn and undertake new challenges
- A passion to learn new skills and new technologies
- An eye for detail and care for your output
- Examples of your work that show your skills and backs up with solid rationale
- Previous professional design experience would be beneficial – whether that’s a year or two in an agency, an internship, or freelance work.
To apply send your CV & a covering letter to email@example.com