We’re on the hunt for our next talented SEO Specialist to join our team.
This role offers hybrid working arrangements, allowing you to work from our central Leeds office and from home (within flexible hours too). It’s perfect for an SEO lead looking for the next big step up in their career. There is opportunity to take ownership of our SEO offering and potential to grow your own team.
- Plan, manage, and execute SEO strategies for clients.
- Produce in-depth technical SEO audits.
- Provide SEO consultancy to clients, including website optimisation and on-page content recommendations.
- Analysis and reporting of keyword rankings and organic search engine performance.
- Management of various SEO tools and client Google properties.
- Taking a lead role in growing the SEO client base. This will involve pitching and presenting to prospective customers.
- Ensuring the team stays abreast of the latest technologies, SEO advancements and trends to keep our offering fresh, relevant, and innovative.
- Acting as the authority and point-of-contact for our SEO offering.
- Experience managing SEO accounts for multiple clients.
- Proven track record in achieving results for clients through technical SEO.
- Strong working knowledge of all-things-technical SEO.
- An appreciation for off-page activity and the impact it has to SEO – including digital PR and social campaigns.
- Experience of using and managing a range of SEO tools.
- Knowledge of other digital marketing channels such as PPC, social media and digital PR.
- Excellent work ethic and self-management practices.
- Great communication skills, both face-to-face and written.
To apply send your CV & a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org