Epson was born from the company Seiko after they expanded their business from watchmaking into printers, projectors, scanners and wearables. Today Epson operates in 94 countries around the world.
Since 2015, we’ve been working alongside Epson UK on the promotion of the company’s printers including the Eco Tank. The Eco Tank printer is a unique system using refillable ink tanks. The ink lasts for up to two years and can print up to 11,000 pages which can reduce printing costs by a whopping 74% on average.
We were tasked with using our influencer and blogger outreach services to generate blog reviews for the Eco Tank printers as well as brand awareness and social signals. We later expanded our services to incorporate video production, social media, and blogger events into the mix to tie in with Epson’s promotional calendar.
What We Provide
What we've done so far
- 100 reviews of the Eco Tank printer within the first 3 months
- 4 crafting videos to promote the Epson and Disney partnership around the launch of Finding Dory
- 1 blogger event with Epson and Disney hosted in the Disney store on Oxford Street
- 25 reviews of the WorkForce WF-2750 printers
- 1 blogger event as part of the promotion of an international competition campaign #PaperFight hosted in London
- Social media content, including 5 craft videos to go with the #PaperFight campaign
- 5 social influencers promotion of #PaperFight competition
- 25 reviews and 5 giveaways of the Eco Tank ET-3600 to promote the launch of this new model