We’re on the hunt for our a talented Senior Organic Search Executive to join our team.
This role offers hybrid working arrangements, allowing you to work from our central Leeds office and from home (within flexible hours).
Reporting to Zeal’s Board and Head of Digital Marketing, you’ll be at the forefront of developing and delivering our SEO proposition. You’ll be working to:
- Manage and execute client-related SEO strategy. This includes taking a proactive lead in planning campaigns, management of budgets, plus the continuous optimisation of accounts.
- Getting involved in SEO work that includes: keyword research, on-page content strategy, on-page optimisation, monthly health checks, and link building.
- Getting involved in growing the department, our offering and our client base. This will involve contributing to pitch documents for prospective customers.
- Ensuring the team stays abreast of the latest technologies, SEO advancements and trends to keep our offering fresh, relevant and innovative.
- Acting as a senior authority and point-of-contact for the SEO department. This will eventually include Line Management duties and looking after junior members of the team, helping aid their personal development.
- Working direct with clients and leading communication to ensure we’re being pro-active in managing their account and delivering scheduled work.
- Evangelise the company values within the SEO department and set an example in terms of positively contributing to the wider team and office environment.
What Are We Looking For?
- A self-proclaimed SEO geek who prides themselves on being the ‘go-to’ person when people need some industry insight.
- At least 2 years’ commercial experience working in a similar role.
- A strong technical aptitude. We’re not expecting a coder, but someone who can work their way around HTML source code and identify opportunities for SEO improvement is a must.
- Experience in link building and Digital PR or managing people who perform this function.
- Confident and comfortable in front of clients.
- A friendly team player who is looking to really make an impact.
- An understanding of the role of SEO as part of holistic digital marketing strategies and experience working with paid search teams is an advantage.
Our new Senior Organic Search Executive will be given a lot of responsibility in helping us take our offering to the next level. With that comes a huge opportunity for the right person to make a significant difference – both on their own career and for Zeal too.
With that in mind, it’s massively important to find someone who has the right mix of enthusiasm and know-how to help drive us forward.