If you have been following us on social, you may have noticed a re-occurring theme. We have based the month of October all on food, glorious food and today we are announcing our top 7 micro food bloggers!
1. Georgina from Culinary Travels is a freelance journalist with an interest in food and travel. We had to include her in this list, there is no question about it! Not only are recipes brilliant, her food photography will leave you drooling. Don’t believe us? Take a look for yourself.
2. Our favourite type of food blogger creates interesting recipes but also complement those recipes with stellar photography and that is exactly what Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary is all about. From her fascinating recipes such as coconut and mango parfait to her Instagram worthy content, Elizabeth is a top micro food blogger to look out for.
3. The mysterious woman behind Piccolo Blog spends most of her time eating and drinking around the world. When she is not jetting off, Mrs Piccolo Blog is in the UK reviewing restaurants and creating her own marvellous Instagram worthy meals.
4. Multi-award-winning travel and baking blogger Mike from The Bearded Bakery most definitely deserves a spot on this list. Mike has been baking since 2010, he finds inspiration through other food blogs and makes sure he bakes something once a week. When Mike is not baking, he’s exploring London taking amazing food flat lays.
5. Another worthy food blogger is Lucy, also known as Baking Queen 74, with her extensive recipe index, you will always find what you’re looking for.
6. Food blogger and award-winning allergy blog, Nathalie is the brains behind Intolerant Gourmand, a gluten, dairy and tomato free blog. Nathalie has developed several free from recipes to cater to anyone with allergies. Not only is she an outstanding food micro-blogger but she is also helping people with allergies to enjoy wholesome and delicious food.
7. Formerly known as Good Egg Foodie, Claire’s blog is about everything She Eats! Hilariously clever URL. If she is not eating, Claire is baking, traveling and or reading.
There you have it, our top 7 food micro-bloggers! What are your thoughts on our list? Leave a comment below and tell us what you think! Before the month of October ends, we will be announcing our blogger of the month – so keep a lookout.