Zeal is a full service digital and creative agency with offices in London and Leeds. It’s our job to help brands and companies flourish. We create websites that are beautiful and hard-working. Spark interest and conversation with captivating content both online and offline. Raise profiles, generate traffic and give brands a voice.
Our ethos is to be entrepreneurial, passionate about what we do and hard working. It’s important that all members of our team share these traits so we can deliver our clients a distinctive and refreshing agency offering.
Why We’re Awesome:
Working at Zeal is far from a one-way street. With hard work, comes reward. We have got to where we are today because we work as a team. If you are a part of the team, you will be treated as such.
From our highly competitive monthly pub quiz leader boards to bungee jumping and skiing the French Alps, the list could go on.
Great experiences and new encounters are all part of keeping our approach to work fresh and exciting. There is never a dull day at Zeal.
Search #LifeAtZeal for a taste of life at the best agency around.
SEO & Outreach Executive Wanted!
The great news is that we’re expanding our team! We’re on the lookout for a charismatic, hard-working person to join our London office as an SEO & Outreach Executive. It’s a great opportunity for that special someone who has a passion for all-things-Internet and is ambitious to develop a career within the sector.
Our SEO & Outreach Executive would work together with the wider SEO & Outreach team on:
- Link-building and creative campaigns
- Blogger events
- Researching and sourcing bloggers and influencers
- SEO audits and competitor research
- Running/building the blogger community and social media channels
- Creative content writing
- Client support, reports, and administration
What are we looking for?
We need someone who is:
- A ‘sociable geek’ – you’ll definitely love all-things-Internet and know your way around the web
- Well presented and hardworking and organised
- Creative thinker – thinking outside the box
- Computer literate and familiar with things like Microsoft Office and Excel
- Comfortable with creative writing tasks, such as blog posts and articles on behalf of clients
- Confident and professional in front of clients
- Has experience within SEO & Outreach (advantageous but not essential)
- Active in the blogger/influencer community (advantageous but not essential)
If you think you might have a Zeal for the online world just like us, we’d like you to apply! Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org