Join our awesome team!
Zeal is a full service digital and creative agency with offices in London and Leeds. It’s our job to help brands and companies flourish. We create websites that are beautiful and hard-working. Spark interest and conversation with captivating content both online and offline. Raise profiles, generate traffic and give brands a voice.
Our ethos is to be entrepreneurial, passionate about what we do and hard working. It’s important that all members of our team share these traits so we can deliver our clients a distinctive and refreshing offering.
Working at Zeal is far from a one-way street. With challenging work comes reward. We have got to where we are today because we work together.
If you make a pro-active effort to look after Zeal, then we promise to look after you. Regular social outings, generous budgets for training and skills growth, Beer o’clock Fridays, skiing the French Alps – the list goes on.
Great experiences and new encounters are all part of keeping our approach to work fresh and exciting. There is never a dull day at Zeal.
Search #LifeAtZeal for a taste of life at the best agency around.
Web Projects Coordinator
There is now a unique opportunity for someone to join Team Zeal in Leeds as our Web Projects Coordinator. Typical day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Planning projects, campaigns and web builds for clients. This will involve gathering requirements and liaising with various team members to ensure we have everything we need to do the best job we can. It will mean providing regular updates to the client to ensure they are fully informed at all stages as to what is happening and when – and working with our team to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Managing client relationships and communicating with their teams on a regular basis: through email, phone and running face-to-face meetings.
- Working directly with the Project Management Team in running multiple development workstreams and task management across multiple project boards.
- Testing and internal Quality Assurance: identifying and logging bugs/inconsistencies for the development team to then remedy prior to client engagement.
- Technical scoping – from gathering requirements through to researching potential solutions, the role will be hands-on in leading client briefs to identify the most feasible technical solution to meet their objectives.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication and organisation skills. We’re looking for someone who is charismatic, friendly and approachable.
- Strong creative and presentation skills.
- A good appreciation for how web development projects work. We’re not looking for a coder, but rather someone who can take the reins of a web build and manage both the project and communicate with involved stakeholders to bring everything together.
- Experience working within an AGILE-driven project would be a bonus but not essential. Likewise, someone who has experience of using tools such as JIRA for running software development projects could be advantageous.
- Experience in training clients on using their site once built and creating easy to follow ‘How-too’ documentation or training guidelines to facilitate clients and internal stakeholders in understanding new functionalities once developed.
- An understanding of how a digital or creative agency works – this will mean some founding knowledge of SEO, PPC, Affiliates, Web Development, Creative Design, Social Media and Content Marketing.
- Previous experience with managing clients and web build or iterative development projects.
- Be able to think commercially and offer excellent service to Zeal’s clients
This is a unique opportunity for the right person to make a significant impact – both on their own career and for Zeal too. Zeal is a rapidly expanding agency, and so it’s massively important to find someone who has the right mix of enthusiasm and know-how to help drive us forward.
If you have a Zeal for the online world just like us, we’d like you to apply! Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.